Monday, September 27, 2010

Living on the other side of CANCER

As you may already know, I have come through one of the greatest trials of my life. I am eternally grateful for God’s amazing grace and your constant prayers.

The Problem:

I asked God, “What do I do with the rest of my life? Where do I live? Whom do I marry? Where do I dedicate my time and my energy? Lord, how can my life have significance?”

The Solution:

After seeking the Lord, His response was simple. First, He reminded me of His great purpose and plan for my life (Jeremiah 29:11). Then He asked me a vital question that would direct and guide me to the solution. He whispered in my heart, “I hear your concerns, and I want you to first answer this question Eileen. Will you allow your life to be a fruitful one?” God’s greatest treasures are people. He too is concerned that my life is not lived in vain.

The Strategy:

Although life as a single mom presents it’s challenges, I have been given a great opportunity to reach young people as I weekly speak to college and high school students. Through NuNation, a ministry that was co-founded by Roosevelt, I am gathering an army of trained disciples and directing students to live with God’s purpose as they win their generation for Christ.

As I aspire to travel monthly, I am called to encourage and equip women. I speak at churches and conferences as women are refreshed and restored through the cross of Christ and His resurrection power.

In the next few weeks, I am getting ready to travel to one of the poorest countries in the world Malawi, Africa. I will minister where the average life span is 36 years of age. 70% of the people are infected with deadly diseases. I will travel to orphanages and speak in the villages. It is a privilege and an honor to follow where Roosevelt spoke over a year ago and minister to these beautiful people.

Please Help! Many of you have been personally blessed by the obedience and the life of Roosevelt Hunter. You have wondered how you can invest in this good ground. Please participate through prayer and partnership. Help me to reach students. Help me to encourage and to equip women, especially widows and single moms. And finally, help me touch the lives of people around the world.

I know you want to help me advance God’s Kingdom. Pray and Partner with me.

Living Life On Purpose,

Your sis and friend

Eileen Hunter

NuNation P.O. Box 1731 Mandeville, LA 70470

985- 310-9100 www.eileenhunter.org

1 comment:

  1. thanks Eileen for sharing! how do I support your efforts? is there a link?

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete