Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Win Your World

Roosevelt’s contagious passion to do great things for Christ has marked my journey. He would tell me, “Eileen, God wants to raise up and rescue a fallen generation!” Many times I have felt completely inadequate to do anything of significance. I can list off my limitations in a matter of microseconds. What me? A Single-mom? What can I possibly bring of value?

“I can’t do everything, but I can do something” - Helen Keller. How can I just sit back and not participate in the greatest generation that ever lived?

In the past 11months of widowhood, I have been forced to trust God to move forward daily. Not allowing my feelings or past circumstances, but God’s Word to navigate my forward momentum. Quitting is the EASY way out! If I left it up to my feelings or my past, I would never get out of bed. God told me to lean on Him and He will direct my path (Prov. 3:5-7).

July 18th I was able to host our first graduating class for NuNation. With a team of leaders and volunteers, we mobilized 22 students through academic training and hands on ministry. I have learned so much from stepping out in faith and offering to God what I did have. We will begin again in the fall as we believe for twice this amount of interns.

Now, I can’t preach like Rho, or sing/dance like many of the talented people I see on stage; but I can be a voice. A voice that declares His Testimony (Revelation 12:11), a voice that shouts His Cause (Isaiah 1: 17), and a voice that cries out in the wilderness (Mark 1:3) to prepare this generation for Christ’s soon return. It doesn’t seem like very much, but it’s something. It’s my offering!

Why not give what ever you have? I know first hand, that life is too short to waste it on things that don’t bring eternal value. You are a gift to this generation that no one else can be. Dreaming God’s dreams, will remove limits! You may find that if you dare to dream you may win the world!

Living Life on Purpose!

Your sis & friend,

Eileen Hunter

www.pthirtyone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment